[Qgis-developer] [Qgis-community-team] Moving the install instructions to a more sexy, visible, coherent and translatable page in qgis.org

Richard Duivenvoorde rdmailings at duif.net
Tue May 17 10:50:33 PDT 2016

Personally I'm ok with moving to rst / docs with the following arguments:
- it can be translated
- it is easier searchable (google)
- it will hopefully kept uptodate by more people because they try the
instructions and report back

Only reason NOT doing it was because in an earlier hackfest (when I
already put them to rst), I thought Juergen told me something about
scripts which kept the files uptodate.

IF only the apt-get lines are truely updated in that way, I'm ok with
moving.

Plz others speak out.

Regards,

Richard