[Qgis-developer] georeferencer projective transformation in 2.14

Lene Fischer lfi at ign.ku.dk
Wed May 18 18:57:08 PDT 2016

Hi
Since 2.14 it has not been possible to georeferencing an image.
There are a bugreport on the issue http://hub.qgis.org/issues/14551 with a priority: Blocker.
There is a comment •  Target version changed from Version 2.14 to Version 2.16
What does that mean?
Regards

Lene Fischer
Associate Professor

Department of Geosciences and Natural Resource Management
University of Copenhagen

MOB +45 40115084
lfi at ign.ku.dk<mailto:lfi at ign.ku.dk>