[Qgis-developer] GRASS Plugin Delete vector issue in windows

roy roy royroge at outlook.com
Thu May 19 00:34:45 PDT 2016

Using osgeo4w64 I installed several packages, there is no GRASS Plugin:

QGIS 2.15 nightly with grass 7.0.4

QGIS 2.14.2 nightly with grass 7.0.4

tried also to revert back to GRASS 7.0.3 but there is no GRASS Plugin;

so for this reason, sadly, i cannot test your patch Radim, i'll do ASAP.

### P.S.

I notice that this "GRASS Plugin not being present" issue

is quite annoying, so i wonder what is the policy of

osgeo4w package update/upgrade? Should we consider the

network installer a developer tool and use the sandalone installer

for QGIS regular use instead?

QGIS and GRASS along with GRASS Plugin have became powerful

tools and I understand that ***a lot*** of work is done by developers to

develop, maintain, package, document and release the software, **a lot
of valuable work(!)**;

sadly IMHO this random behaviour does not give justice to all the good
dev work.

I think a bit of well delivered information should make things better,
something

like the LTS release policy, now we normal users know that we can rely
on it to do

normal work, and we can use regular release to get the newest
functionalities.

Thanks again, Roy.