[Qgis-developer] GRASS Plugin Delete vector issue in windows

roy roy royroge at outlook.com
Thu May 19 01:58:27 PDT 2016

Il 19/05/2016 10:30, Radim Blazek ha scritto:
> On Thu, May 19, 2016 at 9:34 AM, roy roy <royroge at outlook.com> wrote:
>> Using osgeo4w64 I installed several packages, there is no GRASS Plugin:
>>
>> QGIS 2.15 nightly with grass 7.0.4
>>
>> QGIS 2.14.2 nightly with grass 7.0.4
>>
>> tried also to revert back to GRASS 7.0.3 but there is no GRASS Plugin;
>>
>> so for this reason, sadly, i cannot test your patch Radim, i'll do ASAP.
> AFAIK, there was no GRASS 64bit in OSGeo4W, thus no plugin in 64 bit
> version. Try 32 bit build.
>
> Radim

Hi, there is in fact GRASS 7.0.3 and 7.0.4 64 bit in OSGeo4W64
i'm indeed using QGIS 2.14.2 with GRASS 7.0.3, there is also
GRASS 7.0.4 but I reverted to GRASS 7.0.3 so that I can use
GRASS Plugin.

So with osgeo4w64, GRASS Plugin works with the current QGIS point
release (2.14.2)
provided that you revert GRASS to 7.0.3, but it does not with nightly
builds.

again I do not know what to do (somehow) ... should i stick with 32 bit ?
is OSGeo4W64 to be consitered unstable/experimental?

thanks, Roy.