[Qgis-developer] About QGIS-*.DMP files in Temp folder on Windows

geodrinx at gmail.com geodrinx at gmail.com
Wed Nov 9 23:36:49 PST 2016

I had crashes also without loading any shp or other, and without any plugin (I tried also deleting .qgis2  folder and with --noplugins option in starting cmd)

Yes I trached in qgis issues many times, but it was closed without any fix, and the "minidump" title was renamed.

So, I am tired.   :(

Please, try yourself to insert the issue and see what will happens.  If you need some dmp file, I backupped them, and I can send how many you and others need.

Regards

Geo

Inviato da iPhone