[Qgis-developer] Plugins: "standalone" versus more tightly integrated

Tom Chadwin tom.chadwin at nnpa.org.uk
Mon Nov 14 03:57:31 PST 2016

Hi Matthias

Yes, I'm talking about qgis2web, but thought the discussion was generally
relevant. I'm not sure I agree with the opt-in approach. I think either it
stays as it is, or the single dialog disappears, and it is embedded as
Nathan suggests. Users could then configure the qgis2web panes in their QGIS
UI layout, but I don't think the single dialog would remain.

Thanks for the thoughts

Tom

-----
Buy Pie Spy: Adventures in British pastry 2010-11 on Amazon