[Qgis-developer] UIX/Qt5 Styles on Linux

Paolo Cavallini cavallini at faunalia.it
Fri Nov 25 05:21:45 PST 2016

Il 25/11/2016 14:17, Richard Duivenvoorde ha scritto:

> Ah, yes, now I have cleanlook also again...
>
> Adwaita misses some icons with me here by the way (screeny attached)

yes, I also noticed some overlaps and not-so-nice borders.
BTW (a long standing issue, may be worth checking it here):
the top toolbars are movable by clicking on the dotted stripe on the
left, except for the very first ones on the left, that seem "glued" to
the border: is this a know issue? A Qt one?
All the best.
--
Paolo Cavallini - www.faunalia.eu