[Qgis-developer] Reporting an issue at http://hub.qgis.org/

Richard Duivenvoorde rdmailings at duif.net
Mon Nov 28 03:05:40 PST 2016

On 28-11-16 10:36, Raymond Nijssen wrote:
> This is very recognizable, Nyall!
>
> What are the options? Do other open source software projects have more
> user friendly systems for this? We could ask osgeo to implement it.

Hi Raymond,

the point is not to come up with options, those are there enough. Strk
even put one in place (Gogs [0]). Problem is/was:

- the inability to come to a consensus which one to use
- the inability to determine if we need to keep history when moving to
- responsible people to actually DO it (and handle the critics that come
from people who would have decided to do it otherways....)

Regards,

Richard

[0] https://git.osgeo.org/gogs/