[Qgis-developer] destinationSrsChanged, custom srs

Martin Landa landa.martin at gmail.com
Tue Nov 29 00:37:53 PST 2016

Hi all,

when working with students on new QGIS plugin some questions raised.

First we use destinationSrsChanged signal from QgsMapRender (which is
DEPRECATED). We couldn't find similar signal in QgsMapSettings class.

In the code we also transform coordinates using QgsCoordinateTransform
class. It works except of user defined srs, eg. USER:100000. In this
case isValid() return False and transformation do not work.

Any ideas? Thanks, Martin

--
Martin Landa
http://geo.fsv.cvut.cz/gwiki/Landa