[Qgis-developer] [Qgis-user] Assistance with Basic Authentication

Luigi Pirelli luipir at gmail.com
Tue Nov 29 04:00:04 PST 2016

Hi Richard

usually would be triggered by the signal

http://doc.qt.io/qt-4.8/qnetworkaccessmanager.html#authenticationRequired

signal and listeners are registered here:

https://qgis.org/api/qgsnetworkaccessmanager_8cpp_source.html#l00297

cheers
Luigi Pirelli

* Boundless QGIS Support/Development: lpirelli AT boundlessgeo DOT com
* GitHub: https://github.com/luipir
* Mastering QGIS 2nd Edition:
* https://www.packtpub.com/big-data-and-business-intelligence/mastering-qgis-second-edition