[Qgis-developer] New color ramp widget: suggestions

Mathieu Pellerin nirvn.asia at gmail.com
Wed Nov 30 01:18:13 PST 2016

Paola,

Thanks for testing. To answer to your notes:
* Good point on the "edit color ramp..." menu shortcut, I'll fix that
* >1 week ago, I revamped the default symbols, we could also revamp the
saved color ramps (and highlight a few excellent ones via favorites)
* I'm a definite -1 for changing default type from gradient to cpt-city,
the color gradient editor dialog is much, much better the work with (by
default) than the cpt-city preset picker dialog
* +1 to rename the cpt-city ramp type to something that'll be understood by
more than a few dozen individuals on earth ;-P