[Qgis-developer] New color ramp widget: suggestions

Mathieu Pellerin nirvn.asia at gmail.com
Wed Nov 30 21:22:53 PST 2016

As well all agreed on need to rename the new color ramp categories, let me
put forward new names and ordering:

--------------------
*Current:*
Gradient
Random
ColorBrewer
Preset colors
cpt-city

*Proposed:*
Gradient (stays the same)
Palette (instead of Preset colors)
Presets: cpt-city (instead of cpt-city)
Presets: ColorBrewer (instead of ColorBrewer)
Random (stays the same

Does that sound good with you guys?