[Qgis-developer] QGIS D3 DataVis Plugin Status Report

Luigi Pirelli luipir at gmail.com
Mon Oct 3 06:56:21 PDT 2016

hi matteo,

1 and 2 are not hard to obtain
3 depend on what would be the canvas integration, a graph as html
annotation? would it be a canvas Item?
Luigi Pirelli

* Boundless QGIS Support/Development: lpirelli AT boundlessgeo DOT com
* GitHub: https://github.com/luipir
* Mastering QGIS:
https://www.packtpub.com/application-development/mastering-qgis