[Qgis-developer] Stepping back from the PSC

Matthias Kuhn matthias at opengis.ch
Tue Oct 4 23:54:28 PDT 2016

Hi Marco,

Thank you very much for all the commitment and energy you have put into
this project. QGIS would be nowhere near where it is right now without
your efforts that have gone into making a solid project and community
from a very early point when nobody knew about the size it will
eventually grow to.

Respect!
Matthias