[Qgis-developer] $scale vs. @map_scale variable - Inconsistency between Desktop and Server

Neumann, Andreas a.neumann at carto.net
Tue Oct 11 01:12:47 PDT 2016

Hi Nyall,

Thank you - this explains it. I wasn't aware that QGIS server uses an
old map renderer. I did not even know that different map renderers
exist. But this has nothing to do with the old vs. the new symbology -
right? Because QGIS Server seems to work just fine with the new
symbology and labeling.

So much work to do around QGIS 3.x / QGIS Server, etc. ...

Andreas