[Qgis-developer] New GEarthView 3.0.4 version

Geo DrinX geodrinx at gmail.com
Tue Oct 11 03:08:32 PDT 2016

Hello All,

as in object, I released some day ago ( october 6 - 2016)  a new version
of  GEarthView plugin for QuantumGIS.

This 3.0.4  version  has some interesting new for many of the tens of
thousands of users who use it habitually.

The first new function permits to digitize in 3D taking measures in
GoogleEarth PRO.

The second function permits to display Extruded Buildings in GoogleEarth,
from QuantumGIS polygon elements.

The third function permits to hilite the polygon or extrusion elements
moving the cursor inside them in GoogleEarth.

Who wants test  this new version can download it from my github:

https://github.com/geodrinx/gearthview

Best Regards

Roberto