[Qgis-developer] Show Geotagged Images on Map

Joshua Quesenberry engnfrc at gmail.com
Thu Oct 6 05:41:13 PDT 2016

Hi Michaël,

Sorry, I missed your reply when it originally came through. Can you elaborate further on how to use the code snippet? I’m only very vaguely following what you’re saying to do so far.

Separately, would it be possible to add an image type to the symbol editor for shapefiles, etc. that can use the an equation to create the image name and then display the image from there?

Thanks,

JQ