[Qgis-developer] About my plugins ...

Geo DrinX geodrinx at gmail.com
Sat Oct 15 06:32:42 PDT 2016

> Hey,
>
> Have you raised this as a issue with us. Can't really fix anything if it's
> not raised.
>
> What you suggest we do to make it better?
>
> Regards,
> Nathan

Well, good question.  I thank you for making me the question.

My opinion is :  There is no need to have an approval process.  What is it
for ?
Who judges the job, maybe months, another programmer, who is giving to the
community that has developed because of its usefulness ?
Maybe Richard Stallman ?   By chance Gary Sherman  ?
Probably would not do it even they.

I think right now the approval of the plugin is only a manifestation of
power.

It is nothing but this.

Imagine Wikipedia and prior approval.   It would be composed of only ten
pages.
Imagine OpenStreetMap. Only two roads.  Other than free map of the world !

Make free plugins. As long as you are on time.

geodrinx