[Qgis-developer] Add some postgresql PKI authentication tests to Travis

Matthias Kuhn matthias at opengis.ch
Thu Oct 20 03:11:41 PDT 2016

On 10/20/2016 12:05 PM, Alessandro Pasotti wrote:

> So, my question is (and I'm afraid I know the answer is no) is it
> possible to configure postgres to (also) use test PKI certs with the
> current travis configuration?

I think your best chance is searching the travis issue queue
https://github.com/travis-ci/travis-ci/issues and open an issue if you
don't find one.

> The alternative is to run another pg instance on another port and
> configure it to use ssl/PKI, and I know that this works because I've
> tested it locally but there might be other implications/problems that
> I've not considered.

I share the feeling that this is the most promising way forward with the
least effort. I cannot think of any bad side-effects right now (apart
from more manually managed components that are potential sources of
future failures).

Matthias