[Qgis-developer] Custom symbol path for QGIS server in mixed environment

Andrea Peri aperi2007 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 21 02:31:56 PDT 2016

Hi Paolo,
this is a sample from the qgis.ini in ou qgis-server environment.

It map two paths for svg: the svg for our Geological DB and the path
for out DBTopographics 2K scale DB.

[svg]
searchPathsForSVG=/home/...path-to.../qgis-settings/svg/simbologie_continuum_geologia_regione_toscana|/home/archivio/server/qgis-settings/svg/simboli_dbt10k_rt_svg|/home/...path-to.../qgis-settings/svg/simboli_rt_dbt2k_v0

every single path is separated using a | char

regards,
A.