[Qgis-developer] Changing layer style also changes edit forms - is that on purpose?

Régis Haubourg regis.haubourg at gmail.com
Fri Oct 21 05:31:45 PDT 2016

In fact, my problem was that one style (named "simple") didn't have the drag
and drop form when others had it.

Looking at qgs xml, it appeared that the closing     <map-layer-style
name="simple"/> was messed up among other map-layer-style names.
Moving it back to close correctly its own style section without embedding
the others solved my issue in qgs project.
Any idea why this can happen?

-----