[Qgis-developer] Fill nodata gdal tool in gdal-plugin using Leveller as outputformat

Eduardo Gonzalez egonzale at mappi.helsinki.fi
Fri Oct 21 08:59:26 PDT 2016

Hi,

I am trying to use the Fill nodata tool from the Raster menu (and so the
gdal-plugin) but it fails to use the default out format which seems to be
set to Leveller. Changing the code in the box to -of GTiff solves the
problem but I wonder why the Leveller format is not working.

I am running QGIS 2.14.7, with GDAL 1.11.3 in Ubuntu 16.

Is it related to the GDAL library version?

Cheers,
Eduardo