[Qgis-developer] Custom symbol path for QGIS server in mixed environment

Andrea Peri aperi2007 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 22 02:07:01 PDT 2016

Mmmm .... i guess no.

I define an environment variabile in the
Service file that start the web engine.

Also set the web engine to retrieve the vars from environment.

Il 21 ott 2016 15:43, "Paolo Cavallini" <cavallini at faunalia.it> ha scritto:

> Hi Andrea,
> aparently qgis does not see the environment I defined. How did you
> define it? Did you follow:
>
>  nano /etc/apache2/sites-enabled/nameofthevirtualhost
>  SetEnv QGIS_OPTIONS_PATH "/qgis_conf/"
>
> ?
> Thanks.
>
> Il 21/10/2016 11:31, Andrea Peri ha scritto:
> > Hi Paolo,
> > this is a sample from the qgis.ini in ou qgis-server environment.
> >
> > It map two paths for svg: the svg for our Geological DB and the path
> > for out DBTopographics 2K scale DB.
> >

> > [svg]

searchPathsForSVG=/home/...path-to.../qgis-settings/svg/simbologie_continuum_geologia_regione_toscana|/home/archivio/server/qgis-settings/svg/simboli_dbt10k_rt_svg|/home/...path-to.../qgis-settings/svg/simboli_rt_dbt2k_v0