[Qgis-developer] Processing: removing support for GRASS6?

Victor Olaya volayaf at gmail.com
Fri Oct 28 02:41:44 PDT 2016

I want to add a calculator in processing that is based on QGIS
classes, so is a native one, like the current raster calculator, but
in processing. I hope that allows us to get rid of all the others,
since it is very confusing and error prone. A good calculator that can
do everything should be able to replace the collection of them we have
now