[Qgis-developer] QtCreator and QGIS on ubuntu

Casper Børgesen (CABO) CABO at NIRAS.DK
Thu Sep 1 01:57:45 PDT 2016

Hi Richard

That did it, thanks a lot for your fast reply :)

For my own later reference, how do I determine which package I need? In this case QCA -> libqca2-dev?

Regards, Casper

-----Original Message-----
From: Richard Duivenvoorde [mailto:rdmailings at duif.net]
Sent: 1. september 2016 09:15
To: Casper Børgesen (CABO); qgis-developer
Subject: Re: [Qgis-developer] QtCreator and QGIS on ubuntu

On 01-09-16 08:09, Casper Børgesen (CABO) wrote:

> If I haven’t already got the QCA dependency, which library should I install?

Guessing you are building master_2 or other 2.x branch you probably need:

libqca2-dev (the qt4 version) (the dev files will pull in the lib itself
too)
And if I recall correct you also need the plugins package:
libqca-qt5-2-plugins (but not 100% sure)

if you build master (qt5, QGIS3) you need libqca-qt5-2-dev (and myabe the plugins

Regards,

Richard Duivenvoorde