[Qgis-developer] Qgis resource sharing VS processing for script sharing

Akbar Gumbira akbargumbira at gmail.com
Thu Sep 1 07:12:18 PDT 2016

Hi,

+1

But note that I am not proud of the current testing module of the plugin. I
haven't really created meaningful tests there (involving testing all kind
of repository and such) and I am not sure that some libraries (particularly
dulwich) is Python 3 ready. But if everyone says yes, I'll do what I can
help.

Cheers