[Qgis-developer] Qgis resource sharing VS processing for script sharing

Borys Jurgiel lists at borysjurgiel.pl
Thu Sep 1 07:39:40 PDT 2016

Dnia czwartek, 1 wrzeĊ›nia 2016 21:12:18 Akbar Gumbira pisze:
> Hi,
>
> +1
>
> But note that I am not proud of the current testing module of the plugin. I
> haven't really created meaningful tests there (involving testing all kind
> of repository and such) and I am not sure that some libraries (particularly
> dulwich) is Python 3 ready. But if everyone says yes, I'll do what I can
> help.

Don't worry, it's a great more-than-prototype! We'll test it and polish once
you'll back from your holiday! ;p

Cheers,

Borys

PS. @Paolo, it seems you have the power to manage issues in qgis3.0_api repo,
don't you? Could you please assign the issue [1] to me?

[1] https://github.com/qgis/qgis3.0_api/issues/43