[Qgis-developer] QGIS 2.16.1-2 Crashing on Loading GeoTIFFs

C Hamilton adenaculture at gmail.com
Fri Sep 2 09:21:39 PDT 2016

Attached is a very small test image. Incidentally, the problem is with QGIS
2.16.2-1 not 2.16.1. I have only tried this on Windows with the 32-bit
network installer. The problem is definitely with gdal. If I run gdalinfo
on the image from the OSGeo4W command shell it crashes. According to the
OSGeo4W Setup, I have gdal 2.1.1-1 installed.

Thanks!