[Qgis-developer] QGIS crash removing group containing rasters

Luca Congedo semiautomatic.blogger at gmail.com
Sat Sep 3 08:09:31 PDT 2016

I think I found the cause of the issue when trying to remove a layer that
was already removed.
To reproduce in Python console:
# add raster
l1 = qgis.utils.iface.addRasterLayer("C:\Users\a\
Desktop\LC81900312013105LGN01_B2.tif", "raster1")

remove manually the raster

# try to remove the raster
QgsMapLayerRegistry.instance().removeMapLayer(l1.id())

QGIS crashes

Cheers,
Luca