[Qgis-developer] EOL for homebrew qt4 mac builds? Time for Qt5 only master?

Denis Rouzaud denis.rouzaud at gmail.com
Sun Sep 4 22:35:11 PDT 2016

+0

I would probaby just wait for the pyspatialite issue to be fixed.
I think it's a major issue, solution seems not that far away [0] and it
would fix some (at least 2) blacklisted

Since then, +1 to drop Qt4 support.
This branch isn't available in any package yet (osgeo4w ships master_2).
So, no big deal to me.
I agree it will just accelerate things a bit, which is really not a bad
move!

Cheers,
Denis

[0] https://github.com/qgis/QGIS/pull/3444