[Qgis-developer] qgis crash using QThread in a plugin script

Sergio Vignali vignalisergio30 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 5 09:00:54 PDT 2016

Dear all,

I wrote a python script that aims to execute neighbourhood statistics in
raster layer. My script uses QThread to update a QList and a QProgressBar
and everithing works fine if I run the script from PyCharm, the progressbar
and the list are updated. The problem appears when I move my script in a
Qgis plugin, the UI appears correctly but clicking OK the software
crashes...
I am using qgis 2.14 in a linux machine, do you have any advice?

All the best

--
Sergio Vignali