[Qgis-developer] QGIS 3 plugins - require implementation as processing algs?

Tom Chadwin tom.chadwin at nnpa.org.uk
Mon Sep 12 02:55:37 PDT 2016

+1, because of the modeller functionality.

In a more minor way, I'd also like to think of a way to handle the various
"connect to a national service" type of plugins which are:

1. perhaps overly simple in aim for a plugin
2. very similar in function to one another
3. often of limited userbase-wide interest

However, plainly some market need results in their being created (ease of
use, I guess), so I'm not sure what the solution is.

Tom

-----
Buy Pie Spy: Adventures in British pastry 2010-11 on Amazon