[Qgis-developer] About Processing documentation

Victor Olaya volayaf at gmail.com
Mon Sep 12 22:51:09 PDT 2016

Hi all

There was some discussion about the Processing documentation in
another thread, mainly about the one targeted at developers.

I was thinking about spending some time improving/updating the
documentation, both for users and devs, and most likely Alex Neto will
have some time as well to help me on that, organizing stuff,
completing what is missing and doing a bit of cleaning. Since this is
a good oportunity to move forward in the Processing documentation, I
would like to ask you for you ideas and comments, so we can focus on
what is more important or urgent.

I was thinking that, since this is a large topic, it could be a good
idea to have it somehow separated from the rest. That doesn't mean it
has to be taken apart from the other documents, but at least having a
Processing-only index page that we can link clearly from the main docs
page, so it serves as an entry point for all the Processing-related
docs. That might makes things easier for users or developers, whenever
they are looking for some information.

Thanks in advance!