[Qgis-developer] qgis crash using QThread in a plugin script

Akbar Gumbira akbargumbira at gmail.com
Tue Sep 13 22:38:17 PDT 2016

Just read your code again in stackexchange. If you want to have a new fresh
instance of your dialog every time you open the dialog, you need to
restructure your code. I think you use Plugin Builder and you instantiated
the dialog in the __init__ of the main file. You can remove the run method
and just open the dialog in the action.