[Qgis-developer] Plans for QGIS 3.0 and QWebView.... *sigh*

Tom Chadwin tom.chadwin at nnpa.org.uk
Wed Sep 14 04:36:03 PDT 2016

Thanks for all the info and discussion, everyone.

I obviously need as fully-functioning a Qt web component as I can get for
the qgis2web preview pane, as I have to use it to run Leaflet and OpenLayers
3. I run into problems with the existing Qt Webkit missing functionality, so
I am extremely nervous that Qt WebEngine might have even less. Specific
concerns:

- the comment that vector rendering is less functional, obviously a concern
for my use case

- Luigi's link mentions that QgsNetworkAccessManager is not used by Web
Engine, so I'm concerned about use behind a proxy

Tom

-----
Buy Pie Spy: Adventures in British pastry 2010-11 on Amazon