[Qgis-developer] WMTS 1.0 - first implementers

Mathieu Pellerin nirvn.asia at gmail.com
Tue Sep 20 00:34:15 PDT 2016

For the UI side of things, I'd also like to see {QuickMapServices,
OpenLayers} updating its code so that - on QGIS >= 2.18 - layers are served
as native TMS support. That'd make pre-existing users of those plugins able
to continue using the same UI as before, while benefiting from Martin's
phenomenal work (raster manipulation support, rotation support, progressive
rendering, etc.).