[Qgis-developer] Are we doing a 2.18 release

Neumann, Andreas a.neumann at carto.net
Wed Sep 21 02:09:49 PDT 2016

Hi Nathan,

Yes - in Bonn it was decided to do a 2.18 release.

There are a number of new features in master 2.

The plan is also to have 2.18.x releases which will add DXF/DWG CAD
import support and Geopackage improvements (through OGR). Jürgen and
Evan will work on these. Both of these features couldn't make it into
2.17.

Andreas