[Qgis-developer] Are we doing a 2.18 release

kimaidou kimaidou at gmail.com
Wed Sep 21 04:33:48 PDT 2016

Hi,

A big other question: will this release be a LTR ? I am sorry to reopen
Pandora box, but this is a question often asked by users during courses.
They would prefer to have the last 2.* as LTR, before the big changes, in
order to keep their plugins and projects "safe" before 3.0.
Or perhaps it is too soon, as we do not know yet if there will be a 2.20 ?

Regards
Michaël