[Qgis-developer] qgis kartoza docker images, use configpath option?

Régis Haubourg regis.haubourg at gmail.com
Mon Sep 26 07:12:57 PDT 2016

Thanks Luigi,
I'm quite new to docker, if I get it right, I should:

1 - Add a new environment variable to docker file. something like  "ENV QGIS_PROFILE /project/.qgis2"
2 - Change startup.sh from su $USER_NAME -c "/usr/bin/qgis" to "su $USER_NAME -c "/usr/bin/qgis --confipath QGIS_PROFILE"
3 - Build my own docker image
4 - if that works, submit a PR :)

I had the hope of not having to build my own images (too much to learn at once).  I guess I should startup .sh should test if
QGIS_PROFILE exists or not and add --confipath argument only if true.

Do I miss something?
Régis