[Qgis-developer] qgis kartoza docker images, use configpath option?

Luigi Pirelli luipir at gmail.com
Tue Sep 27 01:24:29 PDT 2016

correct... but IMHO would be better more flexible in the sense of
check the existence of the env var in startup.sh and set the value of
trhe env var just as -e parameter in the docker run => in this way you
can have different container (desktop) on different configurations.

You have to build your image if you want the container container your
modifications (well there could be other dynamic solutions... but more
complex for who starts with docker)

but you just have to follow the build guide by tim  that is very
simple https://github.com/kartoza/docker-qgis-desktop/tree/develop/2.14.

cheers
Luigi Pirelli

* Boundless QGIS Support/Development: lpirelli AT boundlessgeo DOT com
* GitHub: https://github.com/luipir
* Mastering QGIS:
https://www.packtpub.com/application-development/mastering-qgis