[Qgis-developer] Test crashes on if providers not found.

David Marteau dmarteau at 3liz.com
Tue Sep 27 06:50:06 PDT 2016

I have found that runtime path was not set correctly  on one dependency (libqscintilla) and thus the library was not loaded (image not found), not easy to guess because the tests were just crashing without hints,  maybe some more validity tests should be done to prevent dereferencing null pointers.

David