[Qgis-developer] Equirectangular images PyQt

Francisco José Raga López franka1986 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 27 06:44:57 PDT 2016

Hi,

I’m working on a plugin for Qgis, that consists in displaying my spheric
images, something similar to this:

http://threejs.org/examples/css3d_panorama.html

I’ve tried to implement it in html and js and embed it in a qwebview, but
it doesn't render correctly.

Another option is to implement it from scratch in a qgraphicsscene, similar
to this code:

https://forum.qt.io/topic/66310/panoramic-view-in-qgraphicsview/4

Does anybody have any suggestion about how implement it? Or can you tell me
which the best starting point would be?

I'm develep a plugin like this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZIkcOHmJJhI
 but your code have more issues and is not full.

Thanks in advance

Francisco José Raga López

Analista/Desarrollador GIS Open Source "QGis"

Móvil: (+34) 654275432 | e-Mail: franka1986 at gmail.com | skype:
francisco_raga
Github: https://github.com/All4Gis
Linkedin: https://es.linkedin.com/in/franciscojoseragalopez

"La vida real no tiene ningún mapa.."  Ivy Compton Burnett