[Qgis-developer] Equirectangular images PyQt

Tom Chadwin tom.chadwin at nnpa.org.uk
Tue Sep 27 07:40:46 PDT 2016

Hi Francisco

One reason this might not immediately work with a QWebView is that Qt Webkit
is an older version of WebKit. If you implement debug tools in it, you can
see what console errors you get. They might point you towards using some
polyfills, which could get things working, but I don't know, for something
as advances as three.js.

The other thing to bear in mind (correct me, devs, if I get this vague
assertion wrong) is that QWebView is deprecated, and might well not be
present in QGIS3. I leave it o others to describe the situation precisely,
since it has me very confused.

-----
Buy Pie Spy: Adventures in British pastry 2010-11 on Amazon