[Qgis-developer] QGIS 2.16.3 Invert for Singleband pseudocolor still not working

C Hamilton adenaculture at gmail.com
Tue Sep 27 13:41:47 PDT 2016

Several individuals have mentioned the problem with the Invert not working
in 2.16.2 when styling a gray scale image with Singleband pseudocolor as
the render type. I thought it would be fixed in this release, but it wasn't
so I want to bring it up again as this is a problem for me.

It works if the Mode is set to "Equal interval" or "Quantile" but it does
not work with "Continuous." It works properly in QGIS 2.14.

Thanks!!!