[Qgis-developer] qbrowser or qgis trying to open files/connections?

Richard Duivenvoorde rdmailings at duif.net
Fri Sep 30 02:11:25 PDT 2016

On 30-09-16 10:29, Jürgen E. Fischer wrote:
> Hi Richard,
>
> On Fri, 30. Sep 2016 at 10:25:17 +0200, Richard Duivenvoorde wrote:
>> running master_2 here. Did the logging change recently? Because I see a
>> lot of debug messages from qgsbrowsermodel which looks like that it
>> tries to open files or connections.
>
> Close the browser panel.

So this is 'normal' behaviour of that panel? Because I 'dock' my panel
to the left, next to the layer panel. In that way I had an alternative
open browser...

Happy to NOT do that anymore, OR close it before I close QGIS, but I
thought the browser panel was even promoted to be a general layer opener
nowadays?

Regards,

Richard