[Qgis-developer] qbrowser or qgis trying to open files/connections?

Jürgen E. Fischer jef at norbit.de
Fri Sep 30 05:46:21 PDT 2016

Hi Richard,

On Fri, 30. Sep 2016 at 11:11:25 +0200, Richard Duivenvoorde wrote:
> So this is 'normal' behaviour of that panel? Because I 'dock' my panel
> to the left, next to the layer panel. In that way I had an alternative
> open browser...

I think so. It'll expand all branches that were open before - and revisit what
is necessary to populated them.   So you should be careful about what you leave
expanded, if it's expensive to reload - unavailable resources might sometimes a
problem too.

Jürgen

Software Engineer           D-26506 Norden             http://www.norbit.de
QGIS release manager (PSC)  Germany                    IRC: jef on FreeNode