[Qgis-developer] [Qgis-psc] bug tracker cleanup

Giovanni Manghi giovanni.manghi at gmail.com
Mon Apr 3 08:13:26 PDT 2017

Hi Matthias,

> Do we have a plan for the signup process for redmine?
> I think the decision to stick to redmine was made under the assumption
> that one no longer needs to obtain a shared secret during this process.

hopefully we can get rid of the mantra thing

> What about all that have been in "feedback" state for more than 1 year?
> That should filter out issues like 167.

I already use the "feedback" label to close tickets that do not
receive an update in more than 15 days. As any others my time is
scarce, so those 15 days frequently become weeks, and my focus is on
high priority tickets and regressions because the "normal" bug queue
is too large to be able to be managed only in spare time (this is the
main reason to close all the tickets that didn't received *any*
attention in years).

-- G --