[Qgis-developer] Plans for Processing algorithms documentation

DelazJ delazj at gmail.com
Wed Apr 5 11:04:56 PDT 2017

Hi Matteo,

Indeed, it was worth the wait. This is more than what I expected when
opening this thread. Nice plan you have, Alexander and you: it will
certainly push QGIS help system to a new level...
In the case your offer is accepted, will there be a qep to discuss how the
new help tab will be structured?

Regards,
Harrissou

> Uhmmm, considering the different teasers I read about grant proposals,
this serie looks promising... and certainly selection hard to do, for
voters... Nice.