[Qgis-developer] Basic Processing plugin questions

Tom Chadwin tom.chadwin at nnpa.org.uk
Thu Apr 6 08:18:01 PDT 2017

OK, I've got a rough version running. Another question: any guidelines on
appropriate values for:

- provider name (myProvider.getName())
- provider description (myProvider.getDescription())
- algorithm name (myAlgorithm.name)
- algorithm group (myAlgorithm.group)

Given that this algorithm exports a webmap, is there an appropriate group
already in existence? Or should I just make my own decisions? There might be
multiple algorithms in my provider in the future.

Thanks

Tom

PS  Thanks to Nyall for suggesting this as an interesting project. We'll see
if users actually find it useful or not...

-----
Buy Pie Spy: Adventures in British pastry 2010-11 on Amazon