[Qgis-developer] logic in processing models

Andreas Plesch andreasplesch at gmail.com
Sat Apr 8 19:25:27 PDT 2017

I am looking for a way to let a user choose in a model between different,
alternative algorithms (or other models). An example would be a simple
model which reprojects a vector layer either to WGS84 or NAD27 based on a
boolean input field.
I know I can use runscript in a custom processing scripts and add the logic
with python. But is there a way to do this with a model as well ?
Essentially, I am thinking of algorithm which has two inputs of type
algorithm (and bool and the actual data layer) which probably need to have
the same output types.
Or perhaps there is a better way to think about introducing logic in models.
Thanks, Andreas

--
Andreas Plesch
39 Barbara Rd.